Pulled Smoked St Louis Ribs - These smoked St Louis ribs were "fall off the bone" and not "bite off the bone". Therefore, in order to make it easier to eat, I decided to pull the ribs. Either way the ribs were to die for! I topped the ribs off with a side of Cole Slaw and fried shredded Brussels Sprout in order to make it a scrumptious low-carb meal.
- Peel off the membrane from the back of the St Louis rib racks
- Rub the ribs on both sides with roasted garlic extra virgin olive oil
- Moderately dust the ribs with "Pete's Western Rub" (page 169 of my cookbook, The Wood Pellet Smoker and Grill Cookbook)
- Preheat your wood pellet smoker-grill to 180ºF using cookinpellets.com Premium Perfect Mix wood pellets
- Smoke the ribs for an hour at 180ºF
- Bump the pit temperature to 250ºF and cook/smoke the ribs for an additional 4 1/2 hours
- Rest the ribs for 15 minutes